Perks of living in NYC during the summer? Watching a movie outdoors. Whether it’s at a park, rooftop, or museum, free movie screenings at sunset are happening all over the five boroughs. Grab your picnic basket, pack a blanket, and catch a flick at one of these venues.
1. Flicks on the Beach: Coney Island
2. Rooftop Cinema Club: OfficeOps, Bushwick
3. Films on the Green Festival
4. Outdoor Cinema: Socrates Sculpture Park
5. Summer Screen: McCarren Park
6. Summer Movies Series: Intrepid Sea, Air, & Space Museum
7. Movies With A View: Brooklyn Bridge Park