1. What made you want to become a digital tech?
I started working as an assistant right when photographers started converting to digital medium format and I was really into computers and technology. Now I see our industry at a cross roads and I am interested in embracing change.
2. What has been the most memorable moment of your career?
When I had the opportunity to start my own company.
3. If you did something different for a living, what would it be?
I would like to think something in the art/advertising world, but New York real estate is really fascinating to me.
4. What is your personal mantra?
Hard works pays off.
5. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
My first job was building skateboards at a skate shop in Los Angeles.
6. Ideal Dinner party? Dead or Alive.
Andy wharol, Jean Michel Basquiat, and Keith Haring
7. If you could choose only one song to play every time you walked into a room for the rest of your life, what would it be?
“Give me Shelter” by the Rolling Stones
Photography by Peggy Gertner