1. What made you want to become a director?
I don’t remember, is was more like a gradual progression of my childhood obsessions becoming my work.
2. What has been the most memorable moment of your career?
It hasn’t happened yet.
3. If you did something different for a living, what would it be?
I would like to be a personal trainer for dogs who live in the city. Not teaching them tricks and manners, but giving them a great workout indoors.
4. What is your personal mantra?
Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can
5. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
I don’t know!
6. Ideal Dinner party? Dead or Alive.
Michelle Obama, Marilyn Monroe, Daniel Lismore and my BFF Jenf.
7. If you could only choose one song to play every time you walked into a room for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The theme song from ‘Big Little Lies’.