1. What made you want to become a photographer?
The first time I was in a dark room I became obsessed. Shooting, printing, shooting, printing, shooting printing, Its all I wanted to do. I never made the decision to become a photographer, I’ve just never stopped once I started way back in high school.
2. What has been the most memorable moment of your career?
The kiss on the cheek from Gisele, I can’t even think of a close 2nd.
3. If you did something different for a living, what would it be?
I think it would be working with AI. I don’t know how to code and I regret it. It’s this language of the future that I wish I was a part of.
4. What is your personal mantra?
“Give them a reason to care”
5. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
I can dance, but you will never see it in person.
6. Ideal Dinner party? Dead or Alive.
Herzog and David Lynch, I’d just sit back and watch the madness
7. If you could choose only one song to play every time you walked into a room for the rest of your life, what would it be?
‘Mixed Bizness’ by Beck
Photography by Peggy Gertner