The Digital Coordinator will be responsible for the management of our Digital and Motion gear and will provide tech support to our location and studio clients. We are looking for someone who is personable but also possesses a strong technical background.
Candidate must have the following:
● Knowledge of and experience working with small and medium format camera systems.
● Strong technical background
● Proficiency in Capture One Software, Adobe Creative Suite, and Mac OS.
● Ability to work in a fast paced environment
● Excellent communication skills
● Being the point of contact for all motion and digital equipment requests
● Ensuring that all of the client’s digital needs are met
● Managing sub-rentals and vendor relationships
● Cleaning and prepping equipment for location and studio shoots
● Testing and maintaining rental inventory (cameras, lenses, computers, etc)
● Providing walk-in, telephone and email support
● Maintaining the cleanliness of our rental equipment and the digital suite.
Knowledge & Proficiency Requirements:
● Small and Medium format camera systems
● Motion background
● Phase One Capture One Software
● Adobe Creative Suite
● Current Mac and Windows Operating Systems
● College Level Photography Background
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-time Studio Service position available for both NYC and BKN locations. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, general reception duties, assisting clientele with administrative tasks, receiving and tracking of client packages, and facilitating purchasing for the studios. If interested, please contact email@example.com.
Part-time barista position available for our NYC location. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, basic knowledge of coffee and preparing coffee drinks, ordering and maintaining stock for entire cafe, keeping cafe equipment and environment clean, building rapport with clients and ensuring their satisfaction. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.