Our current team is growing and we are seeking people to join our maintenance team! The candidate will be responsible for keeping our facilities clean at both locations with handyman experience. We are looking for someone who is personable and possesses a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
Candidate must have the following:
– Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
– Prior experience working with maintaining office suites or photo studios (a plus!)
– Familiarity with cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
– Experience with painting & plastering, minor electrical, and plumbing
– Bilingual a plus! (Spanish/English, Spanish preferred.)
– Organizational skills, multi-tasking and detail-oriented
– Ability to work well with others, excellent communication skills
– Good time management skills
– Honest & Trustworthy
– Following all health and safety regulations
– Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
– Setting up furniture and equipment back into the studios
– Communication with the rest of the maintenance on any on-set or post-production needs
– Self-motivation and ability to identify and complete needed tasks with direct supervision
This position has growth potential.
The work is regularly performed in a combination with both locations, throughout the external grounds, and off-site if required. You will be exposed to open radicals within your environment such as dust, odors, and noise.
Please send your cover letter, resume, or portfolio to julianR@rootnyc.com.