2-4 years experience in Marketing, Communications, Social Media or related field
Strong Copywriting skills
Demonstrates interest in art, photography and fashion industries
Outgoing Personality, willing to conduct interviews and interact with clients
Experience managing a social account and executing paid campaigns
Proactive about generating content and ideas
Social Media, Company Site and Blog
– Draft copy and develop story lines for social media platforms and blog: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Blog and LinkedIn.
– Work with each department to create assets for social media platforms and ensure all departments are highlighted on a regular basis.
– Monitor comments, reviews and inquiries received on social media platforms.
– Track all social media analytics – creating weekly updates and overviews to analyze progress and strategize next steps.
– Create, implement and manage paid social campaigns
– Proactively seek out opportunities in media coverage through Social Media
– Draft copy and produce content for company site
– Utilize SEO -key word and tracking strategy employed for social media, company site and blog
– Manage trade agreements – execute trade contracts and track completion of each barter
– Execute Social Media aspects of trade agreements, such as attending shoots to get original BTS footage for platforms and come up with creative ideas to utilize partnerships to
company benefit in exposure or marketing.
– Produce Partnership Events – These range from non-profits, to art shows to large scale events done to promote departments or original projects produced by ROOT
– Collaborate and assist in putting together company advertising initiatives and marketing materials
– Manage project budgets and estimates for marketing and event related productions.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Full-time Studio Service position available for both NYC and BKN locations. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, general reception duties, assisting clientele with administrative tasks, receiving and tracking of client packages, and facilitating purchasing for the studios. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-time barista position available for our NYC location. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, basic knowledge of coffee and preparing coffee drinks, ordering and maintaining stock for entire cafe, keeping cafe equipment and environment clean, building rapport with clients and ensuring their satisfaction. If interested, please contact email@example.com.